In yesterday’s post, I wrote on how to interact with a menu with Hololens, Unity3D and HoloToolkit. Today I will wrote on how to show the menu in a specific location using a voice command.
Ideally, the menu is displayed in the direction in which we are looking with the Hololens.
It’s very easy, in the Managers collection, we will add a new Script with the following code.
The code is very simple, although a couple of commenrs will help
- The voice command to show / hide the menu is “Menu”
- Lines 26 to 28 is where the show or hidden the Group Menu action is placed
- Lines 30 to 32 is where the menu at 30% is displayed of normal size and position it in front of the view of the camera of the Hololens
As someone has asked me, I leave the full example on GitHub to download here (link)
Greetings @ Toronto
- GitHub, HoloToolkit
- GitHub, HoloToolkit Unity
- El Bruno, How to Import the HoloToolkit Unity
- El Bruno, How to place a Hologram using AirTap and HoloToolkit
- El Bruno, Creating a menu with options with HoloToolkit
The link to the repo is wrong. The right link is: https://github.com/elbruno/Blog/tree/master/20161026%20Hololens%20View%20Menu
Thanks Luis !! ^_^
Hi I need your help with voice command project please ?
sure, happy to help!