I hold my series of posts on Custom Vision to add another brain reminder, this one is
Do not install Windows 10 Home if you are going to use Docker!
I recently installed a new dev environment, and when I was going to install Docker Desktop I found this amazing message
Docker Desktop requires Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise version 14393 to run.
I initially think that this was related to Windows Insider build, and after a quick bing search I realized that you can’t install docker desktop on Windows 10 Home edition.
So, it was time to go to my MSDN Product Keys and find a Windows 10 Pro activation key to upgrade my dev environment
2 clicks later, it was done and I was able to continue my Docker journey!
Greetings @ Toronto
- Object recognition with Custom Vision and ONNX in Windows applications using WinML (1)
- Object recognition with Custom Vision and ONNX in Windows applications using WinML (2)
- Object recognition with Custom Vision and ONNX in Windows applications using Windows ML, drawing frames (3)
- Object recognition with Custom Vision and ONNX in Windows applications using Windows ML, calculate FPS (4)
Windows 10 and YOLOV2 for Object Detection Series
- Introduction to YoloV2 for object detection
- Create a basic Windows10 App and use YoloV2 in the camera for object detection
- Transform YoloV2 output analysis to C# classes and display them in frames
- Resize YoloV2 output to support multiple formats and process and display frames per second
- How to convert Tiny-YoloV3 model in CoreML format to ONNX and use it in a Windows 10 App
- Updated demo using Tiny YOLO V2 1.2, Windows 10 and YOLOV2 for Object Detection Series
- Alternatives to Yolo for object detection in ONNX format