I was updating my demos for Chicago CodeCamp, when I realized that Machine Learning.Net released the version 1.0 a couple of days ago!
When I was searching for the Microsoft.ML NuGet package, I find that the preview was not the latest version anymore, the official 1.0.0 was available.
2 clicks later, I found the announcement in the GitHub repository for ML.Net.
ML.NET 1.0.0 Release https://github.com/dotnet/machinelearning/blob/master/docs/release-notes/1.0.0/release-1.0.0.md
These are amazing news for a great framework, and I’m sure that the official release will be announced during Build this week.
- DotNet Machine Learning.Net
- GitHub DotNet Machine Learning
- GitHub DotNet Machine Learning Samples
- Machine Learning made for .NET
- Microsoft Build 2018. Introducing ML.NET
Greetings @ Toronto
- New version 0.7 for Machine Learning.Net (the perfect excuse to update my content for next events!)
- Analyzing pipeline data in Machine Learning.Net using the new API 0.6.0 (thanks LINQ!)
- API improvements in the new 0.6.0 version
- Fix the error [System. InvalidOperationException, Entry Point ‘ Not found] when you train a pipeline
- Adding NuGet Packages in Preview mode from MyGet, ie: Microsoft.ML-0.6.0 Version
- ML.Net 0.5 initial support for TensorFlow
- New version 0.4, news Improvements in Text analysis using Word Embedding
- Error ‘Entry point ‘Trainers.LightGbmClassifier’ not found’ and how to fix it
- Machine Learning Glossary of terms
- Export Machine Learning.Net models to ONNX format
- Loading Data In our Learning Pipeline With List (Lists for ever!)
- What’s new in version 0.2.0
- What’s a Machine Learning model? A 7 minute video as the best possible explanation
- Write and Load models using Machine Learning .Net
- Understanding the step by step of Hello World
- Hello World in ML.Net, Machine Learning for .Net !