In the last post about Machine Learning.Net I wrote about some of the novelties of the version 0.2.0. One interesting new feature allowed us to load data not only from a flat text file, like an Csv,. The new option allow us to work with objects within a collection.
The following code example shows us in the first lines the standard load option using a Flat Text File. Then from the line 10m, thew new feature using a collection of objects
Plain text files are very useful, in the same way, having the opportunity to work with collections allows us to optimize our data loads process to be able to connect directly to a standard database or any other type of data repository.
Greetings @ Burlington
- What’s new in version 0.2.0
- What’s a Machine Learning model? A 7 minute video as the best possible explanation
- Write and Load models using Machine Learning .Net
- Understanding the step by step of Hello World
- Hello World in ML.Net, Machine Learning for .Net !