During 2 of the Machine sessions Learning I’ve used the following Docs resource.Microsoft.com as a reference to find descriptions of important terms used in Machine Learning.
Using this resource I’ll avoid the need to document with Wikipedia links terms used very often, like Pipeline, Binary Clasification and others.
High Five and Happy Coding!
Greetings @ Toronto
- Export Machine Learning.Net models to ONNX format
- Loading Data In our Learning Pipeline With List (Lists for ever!)
- What’s new in version 0.2.0
- What’s a Machine Learning model? A 7 minute video as the best possible explanation
- Write and Load models using Machine Learning .Net
- Understanding the step by step of Hello World
- Hello World in ML.Net, Machine Learning for .Net !