I’ve using Microsoft Teams in Windows 10 and MacOS and the experience is amazing. When I was trying to work only in my Raspberry Pi 4, having a native app was something I missed a lot. I mean, Microsoft Team web version is fine, however the desktop experience is much better.
And now, Microsoft announced that there is a Linux version of Microsoft Team, so I’m trying to manage my schedule during the next couple of days to test this in Raspbian in my Raspberry Pi 4.
We can download the native Linux packages in .deb and .rpm formats from https://teams.microsoft.com/downloads#allDevicesSection. Very cool to see all the available options
And I’m looking forward to check authentication, integrated services and more!
Greetings @ Toronto
- Microsoft Teams is now available on Linux https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Microsoft-Teams-Blog/Microsoft-Teams-is-now-available-on-Linux/ba-p/1056267
My posts on El Bruno
- Double Commander on #RaspberryPi4, because files are important! https://elbruno.com/2019/10/02/raspberrypi-double-commander-on-raspberrypi4-because-files-are-important/
- How to install .Net Core in a Raspberry Pi 4 and test with HelloWorld https://elbruno.com/2019/08/27/raspberrypi-how-to-install-dotnetcore-in-a-raspberrypi4-and-test-with-helloworld-of-course/
- Installing Visual Studio Code in a Raspberry Pi https://elbruno.com/2019/08/20/vscode-installing-visual-studio-code-in-a-raspberrypi-a-couple-of-lessons-learned-code/
- Build and Run C# ,NetCore projects in a Raspberry Pi 4 with Visual Studio Code https://elbruno.com/2019/08/28/vscode-build-and-run-c-dotnetcore-projects-in-raspberrypi/
- Let’s do some Git dev in Raspberry Pi 4 (GitHub and Azure DevOps!) https://elbruno.com/2019/09/02/vscode-lets-do-some-git-dev-in-raspberrypi-github-and-azure-devops/
- How to install Docker in a Raspberry Pi 4 https://elbruno.com/2019/09/17/vscode-how-to-install-docker-in-a-raspberrypi-4/
- Where is my Task Manager in RaspberryPi? Let’s try HTop, https://elbruno.com/2019/09/23/raspberrypi-where-is-my-task-manager-lets-try-htop/
- Multi-monitor in Raspberry Pi 4 rocks ! https://elbruno.com/2019/09/30/raspberrypi-multimonitor-support-in-raspberrypi4-rocks/