I usually use the live subtitle demo feature in PowerPoint to showcase how amazing is the current state of AI, and how we can use it in our daily lives. And now, after the official announcement of Microsoft, we can also use the live subtitle feature in Microsoft Teams.
As you can expect the way to use it is very easy, just enable the Live Subtitles feature and Microsoft Teams will automatically start to
- Listen to every audio conversation
- Convert the audio to text
- Present the live as a subtitle in the MS Teams windows
In the official announcement there is a nice animation on this
We may expect to have also maybe some extra features like language translations and more. That will be also so cool!
Greetings @ Toronto
- Microsoft Teams wins Enterprise Connect Best in Show award and delivers new experiences for the intelligent workplace
- Acronyms pane in Word, another amazing example of Artificial Intelligence embedded in our day to day tools – Powered by Microsoft Graph!
- Clippy is back in Office for Windows and Mac (powered by AI)
- Clippy is back in Office (powered by AI)
- Ideas Tool for Microsoft Excel powered by AI
- PowerPoint realtime subtitles / captions also available in MacOS
- Another cool AI feature in PowerPoint: realtime subtitles / captions