Before continuing to analyze the sections that have an xml file with the definition of a mission in Minecraft, I will share a small ConsoleApp sample project which creates from scratch the necessary elements to interact in a Minecraft mission.
The function that initializes the mission from a file is
In line 4 we can see the definition in plain xml mode can be used in the MissionSpec() constructor. From this moment, the mission is created with the parameters of the file.
It is possible, once created about writing some values, as for example in line 5 where I define the video quality with which the mission will be executed.
Sample Project en GitHub link
Greetings @ Toronto
- El Bruno, Definition of Minecraft missions in Xml format
- El Bruno, Minecraft game interaction agents, missions definitions and recording with Project Malmo
- El Bruno, Learning to code with Minecraft? start with Hour of Code, MakeCode and Project Malmo
- Malmo, GitHub Home
- Malmo Mission Xml Schema
- Malmo Mission Xml Schema, FlatWorldGenerator
- Superflat Preset Generator