2 days ago, I remotely hosted a session with the C# Mexico developer Community focused on Hololens Development for 2D developers. Now is time to share the materials I used during the session. As usual, let start with the slides
I’ve shared the source code on GitHub (link).
And these are the links I’ve commented and shared during the session.
- Holographic Academy, https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/holographic/academy
- Install the Tools, https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/holographic/install_the_tools
- Getting Started with Unity, https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/holographic/holograms_100
- Introduction to the Emulator, https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/holographic/holograms_101e
- HoloToolkit Unity, https://github.com/Microsoft/HoloToolkit-Unity
- My Posts
Greetings @ Toronto