Once in a while I get some mail, DM or similar where ask me some training materials for Visual Studio Alm MSDN is the primary resource, although clear, somewhat more guided always is appreciated. Here comes into play Microsoft Virtual Academy, an excellent site of virtual training. There are several courses that may be of interest inside MVA
- Applying ALM with Visual Studio 2012 Jumpstart
- This course focuses on the application of ALM (Application Lifecycle Management) or life cycle of applications delve into the processes that should be taken into account when developing with Visual Studio 2012. Iteracciones of software, its final value and the integration of operations and application development will be identified.
- Administering Visual Studio and TFS 2012 Exam Jumpstart
- In this course you will learn how to implement Team Foundation Server (TFS) within a work team and obtain their full potential in communication and tracking of tasks. Each module focuses on personnel responsible for performing the customization of the TFS infrastructure, also how to define the types of work items as well as their attributes to cover everything related to ALM within a project.
- Software Testing with Visual Studio 2012 Exam Jumpstart
An interesting detail is that the last 2 may serve as a good my basis for official certification exams Microsoft Alm.Then if you are still looking for also there is other related courses covering topics such as GIT, Testing, Kanban, Lean, etc.
- Using Kanban Jump Start
- Software Testing Fundamentals
- Using Git with Visual 2013 Jump Start
- Fundamentals of Lean Software Delivery