I´m back to have some fun with the DJI Tello Drone and Artificial Intelligence, so let´s share all my posts about programming the drone.
Coding4Fun Drone 🚁 posts
- Introduction to DJI Tello
- Analyzing Python samples code from the official SDK
- Drone Hello World ! Takeoff and land
- Tips to connect to Drone WiFi in Windows 10
- Reading data from the Drone, Get battery level
- Sample for real time data read, Get Accelerometer data
- How the drone camera video feed works, using FFMPEG to display the feed
- Open the drone camera video feed using OpenCV
- Performance and OpenCV, measuring FPS
- Detect faces using the drone camera
- Detect a banana and land!
- Flip when a face is detected!
- How to connect to Internet and to the drone at the same time
- Video with real time demo using the drone, Python and Visual Studio Code
- Using custom vision to analyze drone camera images
- Drawing frames for detected objects in real-time in the drone camera feed
- Save detected objects to local files, images and JSON results
- Save the Drone camera feed into a local video file
- Overlay images into the Drone camera feed using OpenCV
- Instance Segmentation from the Drone Camera using OpenCV, TensorFlow and PixelLib
- Create a 3×3 grid on the camera frame to detect objects and calculate positions in the grid
- Create an Azure IoT Central Device Template to work with drone information
- Create a Drone Device for Azure IoT Central
- Send drone information to Azure IoT Central
And, as usual, an old video with the core parts of this series:
More posts in my blog ElBruno.com.