Super quick post today with a cool scenario to support my TikTok videos in Spanish (I know 😀):
How to convert to grayscale an image and show a single color using python and opencv
Here is the output with an original photo from my office and a new image with this effect:
Disclaimer: I got this example in my notes from long time ago. I thik I got this code from a blog post or a public repository, however, I can’t find the original source. If you know it, please let me know so I can mention the author.
More posts in my blog ElBruno.com.
OpenCV and Python
- Easy way to install OpenCV and TensorFlow with Anaconda
- Convert an OpenCV frame to PIL image and viceversa
- Open a video file 🎥 and save each frame as a PNG 🖼 file to a folder 📂
- How to add a watermark text to an image 🖼️
- How to add a Pencil Sketch effect to an image 🖼️ using Python
- How to convert to grayscale and show a single color an image 🖼️ using Python 🐍