Another post-event post, this time with a big thanks to Joe Kunk (@JoeKunk) and to all the members of the GLUGnet User Group for .NET, Web, Mobile, Database. We had an amazing time, via Google Hangouts in the session about Windows ML and Machine Learning.Net.
As usual, now it’s time to share slides, code and more.
Source Code GitHub https://github.com/elbruno/events/tree/master/2019%2002%2021%20GLUG%20NetUG%20MLNet
And some Machine Learning.Net resources:
- DotNet Machine Learning.Net
- GitHub DotNet Machine Learning
- GitHub DotNet Machine Learning Samples
- Machine Learning made for .NET
- What is ONNX?
- Azure AI Gallery, Models
- Microsoft Build 2018. Introducing ML.NET
Greetings @ Toronto