Another podcast episode, this time the excuse is to share a couple of experiences about “Working from home” with José Manuel Alarcón (@jm_alarcon).
Last year Joseph wrote a post titled “5 things I learned working from home“, and the truth is that it really got into me. I felt identified with many of the things José wrote, and after this we started talking about the possibility of recording some of this.
Well, during the recording we had a very good time and share personal experiences on:
- How to manage work from home with colleagues in different time zones
- The need to socialize, as the main driver to not become a technological sullen
- How to manage meals, anxiety and the need to “stop”
- The lie on work from home, when you are always connected (do not disconnect can never be a problem)
- And more.
As always it was a pleasure and thanks to this contact, we have an excuse to be able to speak after a couple of issues. Podcast Link.
Greetings @ Toronto
- Podcast, NTN 29 – Trabajando desde casa, algunas lecciones aprendidas
- Jose Manuel Alarcon, @jm_alarcon
- Otras lecturas interesantes
- Remote, https://37signals.com/remote
- David Carulla, Los HÁBITOS DIARIOS que me hacen más EFECTIVO trabajando desde casa
- Images, El Bruno paleando Nieve con Valentino y The Perfect Fake
- Safety Net https://www.youtube.com/audiolibrary/music
- Camtasia resources https://www.techsmith.com/camtasia-accessories.html