After a couple of weeks of silence now is time to publish a new episode in my Podcast. In today’s episode, I am lucky to be with 4 great friends. And, after talking with them for a long time about personal experiences when we work with Agile projects, it was time to gather them all together and see what opinion we have on diverse topics such as:
- Agile as a trend
- What happens when we do Scrum of Scrum?
- Can a junior teamwork without a coach?
- Why do we use the rate as a measure of progress?
- The cone of the uncertainty
- Work product-oriented or project-oriented
- When estimates are used as a mechanism for micro-management
- Chess as an agile framework similar
- When you modify a Scrum and works, is it still Scrum?
- When a project Waterfall is masked with Scrum or the reverse
I’ve put all the references that I have found on some of the issues we are talking about. And although this time arrived 90 minutes, I think that you as a lesson learned for next time, if we see that the podcast “is estira¨ as is done in 2 episodes.”
As always many thank and I hope you enjoy it. Podcast Link
Saludos @ Toronto
- Podcast, NTN 21 – Agile en las empresas, y otro par de historias interesantes
- Eduardo Del Pozo
- Juan Carlos Quijano @jc_quijano, Colaborador en GenBetaDev
- Juan De Miguel
- Omar Del Valle, @omarvr72, http://odelvalle.com/
- Amazon, Software in 30 day
- Forbes, Agile Enterprise Architecture Finally Crosses the Chasm
- Wikipedia, Cono de incertidumbre
- El Bruno, ALM – You only find ugly people on internet and please pass the estimates in the Cone (… of uncertainty of course)
- Music, Safety Net https://www.youtube.com/audiolibrary/music
- Images Agile Climbing