New podcast episode, this one talking about digital boards versus physical boards with Luis Fraile (@lfraile) and Pablo Escribano (@_pabloescribano). Actually that’s how we started, then by the way we started talking about ALM, best practices, and various other topics.
For these 50 minutes, we think ans shared our point of view for several questions
- We let carry by the fashions?
- Automate everything we do worth it?
- Do the physical tools facilitate creativity?
- Is Guardiola a benchmark in management of equipment?
- The tools used to build teams?
- It digital is destroying the Amazon?
And also we call Jeff Bezos 2 pizzas rules for meetings, we referenced to DotNet Rock and much more! .
I hope that you enjoy this one.
Greetings @ Toronto
- Podcast, NTN 18 – Tableros digitales vs físicos, un poco de ALM, la regla de las 2 pizzas de Jeff Bezos y más
- Luis Fraile @lfraile
- Pablo Escribano @_pabloescribano
- .Net Rocks! Podcasts
- .Net Rocks!, Angular 2, ASP.Net Core and Docker with Dan Wahlin
- The ‘Two Pizza Rule’ Is Jeff Bezos’ Secret To Productive Meetings
- TFS & Team Services Kanban basics
- Music, Safety Net https://www.youtube.com/audiolibrary/music
- Images, PostIt Wall