In this episode I’m lucky enough to make a connection between Canada and UK to talk with Omar De el Valle (@omarvr72). Our excuse is “Clean Code” and knowing that we will always live surrounded by source code, we started to talk about
- “Good code” and “Bad code”
- What we feel when we go back to see our code of the past
- Agile Documentation and source code comments
- Exceptions Driven Applications (still there)
- The “alleged” death of object-oriented programming
And all this accompanied by some stories that took us a couple of smiles. As we were arriving at the time of recording, we made a break and a second part oriented architectures was pending.
I hope you enjoy it.
Greetings @ Toronto
- Podcast, NTN 16 – Clean Code: buenas prácticas, algunas experiencias y un par de risas
- Omar del Valle: @omarvr72, blog
- Documentar sí, pero ágil
- Amazon, Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship
- Images, ninja vs dinosaur and guy hit keyboard