In this episode we speak with Fernando Escolar (@fernandoescolar) on the irrational hate we develop when we start to use GIT as a source control tool. Some time ago, Fernando wrote a great post where he shared his problems with GIT. He also carries this idea as a session in an event like GAP2016, so far he had very good feedback.
Returning to the podcast, after an introduction about the switch to GIT, we review the 7 points that we can describe the hatred to GIT
- I can’t go home soon
- The code is not mine anymore
- I’ve been without coffee
- I have to practice TDD
- Commits everywhere
- The fault is always mine, I feel pursued
- Git is so complicated many commands and parameters
And the truth is that, while it may sound a little ironic, the subject gives for a laugh.
I hope you enjoy the podcast
Greetings @ Toronto
- Podcast, Por qué odio Git
- Fernando Escolar, @fernandoescolar
- Post, Por qué odio GIT
- Slideshare, Por qué odio Git