I’ve been part of the CI Festival with our Lemon Coders friends, and now is time to share some of the materials I’ve used on the event.
Let’s start with the video of the event.
I also need to thanks to the speakers, each one of them presented a great scenario using Travis, Team City, Concourse, Jenkis and more:
- Braulio Díez (@braulio_sl)
- Bruno Capuano (@elbruno)
- Daniel Sánchez (@nasdan12)
- Pedro J. Molina (@pmolinam)
- Tomás Ortega
I’ve started with some Visual Studio stuff for CI. After a simple “Create a build definition demo”, I move to the dashboard to review a high level view of our team
I also speak a little about Hosted and Default Build Agents. I shared the new Cross-Platform Agents for Windows, OS X and Linux.
And much more. Of course, at some moment we move from CI to Continuous Deployment, and there a are a couple of interesting links to share about this.
- Deploy ASP.NET Core 1.0 apps to a Docker Container
- De VSTS a HockeyApp, despliegue continuo
- Introduction to Continuous Integration with Xamarin
I hope you enjoy the video
Greetings @ Toronto
- Lemon Coders Video, Festival Integración Continua
- Visual Studio Continuous Integration
- Visual Studio Hosted Agents
- Visual Studio, Deploy ASP.NET Core 1.0 apps to a Docker Container
- Javier Suarez, De VSTS a HockeyApp, despliegue continuo
- Xamarin, Introduction to Continuous Integration with Xamarin
- [TFS] TFS Build Missile Launcher (1ra Parte, interceptando eventos en TFS)
- [TFS] TFS Missile Build Launcher (2da Parte, lanzando el misil)