Well, Do you need to make some functional tests in Windows Store applications?, well get now the preview of Visual Studio 2013 and you’ll get support for this tests with some more interesting details:
- Support for Gestures in 2 categories:
- Static, type Tap, Double Tap and Press and Hold.
- Manipulation, Slide Type, Swipe and Pinch among others.
- A detail, it only works for apps with XAML … forget about HTML
A couple of interesting links if you want to try
- Introduction and Samples for gestures static y manipulation
- Step by Step for the creation of a Coded UI Test project for a Windows Store App
In both cases there is also a zip with the example of a Windows Store App and its corresponding Coded UI test.
Greetings @ Barcelona