PowerAutomate – Flow to use Open Trivia Database questions in a Microsoft Teams bot 🤖 Series
- Intro to Open Trivia Database API
- How to process the API Response and send a question to Teams
- How to validate the user response in teams with the Trivia Question correct answer
- Sort and mix the possible answers to the question
- Trigger the flow from a new message in a Teams channel, and validate the trigger start
- Live Reactor Event – Let’s build this online !
Now that we have all the necessary steps to play with a Trivia question using Power Automate and Microsoft Teams, I think it will be nice to have an online event to build this all together.
That’s will I’ll host an event, on Dec 15th to explain and show the step-by-step for this.
Setting up a Trivia Game with Power Automate and Microsoft Teams
Do you like trivia games? Are you looking for some online trivia games? We’ve got you covered! In this session we are going to build our own Trivia Game using the Open Trivia Database API, Microsoft Power Automate and Microsoft Teams. Building our own Trivia Game is a great way to learn about Power Automate and also a great way to engage with your family members, friends, coworkers and colleagues!
See you there !
More posts in my blog ElBruno.com.
More info in https://beacons.ai/elbruno