The Power Platform Bootcamp is on, and one of the most popular questions is:
How to create a trial account to test and learn ?
The answer is easy in 2 steps.
2 Steps to create a Trial Account
1st step. Sign up for a Microsoft 365 developer tenant:
Once you created your M365 Dev Account, you will have access to 25 test users. In example:
2nd Step. Use one of these emails to sign up for the power platform developer plan:
And that’s it !
And important, in the 1st step you can use any email account. In example @outlook.com or @gmail. You may need to sign using that email addres.
And this process is not very user friendly. The captcha took some time. For me, it worked fine in Edge.
Once I created the account, I was ready to sign to the Microsoft 365 Dev test subscription.
This will create a complete test environment with +20 users. In the 1st image of this post, I shared some of these users. We can now use those email addresses to request a Power Apps Developer Plan.
Important: to request the Dev Plan we should not use the gmail account.
This plans allows you to get a free developer environment to develop and test apps, including support for premium and custom connectors, Dataverse, and additional developer environments.
- Power Apps—Create and test unlimited apps with Dataverse and premium connectors.
- Power Automate—Automate workflows between applications and services.
- Dataverse—Build a data model that all your apps can use.
- Connect Your Data—Connect to data sources using connectors or with Custom APIs.
- Pick your tool—Use Power Apps, Power Automate, Dataverse, Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, and Azure services to create the solutions you need.
Cool and easy !
More posts in my blog ElBruno.com.