Super useful tips from Ivana !
This week I took and passed the exam AZ-900 Azure Fundamentals. This exam is the opportunity to prove your knowledge of cloud concepts, core Azure services, Azure pricing, SLA, lifecycle, fundamentals of cloud security, privacy, compliance and trust. In addition you should be familiar with concepts of networking, storage, compute, application support and application development.
The exam content was updated past May, which means it also covers new services releases like cognitive services among others.
- The content of this exam was updated on May 28, 2020. Please download the exam skills outline below to see what changed.
- Describe cloud concepts (15-20%)
- Describe core Azure services (30-35%)
- Describe security, privacy, compliance, and trust (25-30%)
- Describe Azure pricing Service Level Agreements, and Lifecycles (20-25%)
So lets get to the point… What resources did I use to pass the exam?
1 – Microsoft Learn
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/learn/ Microsoft Learn is a free online learning platform…
View original post 350 more words