I shared some knowledge around Machine Learning.Net last Saturday during the TechDays virtual conference. And, as usual, it’s time to share the resources I used in this session.
- Get started at http://dot.net/ml
- Try the samples at http://aka.ms/mlnetsamples
- Read the docs at http://aka.ms/mlnetdocs
- Request features or contribute at http://aka.ms/mlnet
- Get help for going into production https://aka.ms/mlnetprod
- ML.NET Model Builder, Approachable machine learning in Visual Studio https://dotnet.microsoft.com/apps/machinelearning-ai/ml-dotnet/model-builder
More posts in my blog ElBruno.com.