I will participate this Saturday on a full day of technical sessions around technologies like Machine Learning, Azure, Entity Framework, .Net Core and more! The agenda is amazing, take a look:
Sessions in French
- 10h – 10h20: Denis Voituron – Evitez Entity Framework. Faites du Mappage Relationnel Objets
- 10h20 – 10h40: Charles-Henri Sauget – Data Lake Architecture dans 15 Min
- 10h40 – 10h55: Anouar Ben Zahra – Cognitive Services dans 15 minutes
- 11h00 – 11h20: Cédric Derue – Utiliser Azure Functions pour votre stratégie cloud hybride ou multi-cloud
Sessions in English
- 11h20 – 11h40: Alibek Jakupov – Knowledge Extraction from Unstructured Data using Azure ML services and Power BI
- 11h40- 12h15: Bruno Capuano – Getting Started with Machine Learning.Net and Windows Machine Learning
- 12h15- 12h40: Khaled Tounsi – Feature management with Azure App Configuration
- 12h40 – 13h05: Damien Delaire – Building one UWP app for Xbox and Windows XAML/C#, 20 minutes Chrono to build Dailymotion (light)!
- 13h05 – 13h20: Hamida REBAI – Build and deploy .NET Core application in Azure
And important, the time mentioned is in Canada – Quebec, for European we need to add 6 hours so 10h is 16h
To get access to the live streaming details and more, please register using this link: https://techdayconf.eventbrite.fr
More posts in my blog ElBruno.com.