Another post-event post, this time with a big thanks to the team behind one of the biggest Community events globally: Global Azure Bootcamp.
Avanade Canada sponsored this session and I had the amazing chance to share some insights around Machine Learning.Net and Azure.
As usual, now it’s time to share slides, code and more.
Source Code in GitHub https://github.com/elbruno/events/tree/master/2019%2004%2027%20GAB%20MLNet
And some Machine Learning.Net and Azure Notebook resources:
- DotNet Machine Learning.Net
- GitHub DotNet Machine Learning
- GitHub DotNet Machine Learning Samples
- Machine Learning made for .NET
- What is ONNX?
- Microsoft Build 2018. Introducing ML.NET
- Azure Notebooks, Online Jupyter Notebooks
See you next one in Chicago for some Deep Learning fun!
Greetings @ Toronto