So, after my yesterday post [Edit and work with Jupyter notebooks in Visual Studio Code], today some people asked me how the Jupyter Notebooks and Python integration works.
The best way to explain this is with a simple animated video with the following actions
- Create a cell using the prefix # %%
- Run the cell and display the output in Python Interactive
- Create a new cell
- Run the new cell and the previous one
- Analyze output in Python Interactive
I think this 15 seconds are good enough to understand the benefits of Jupyter Notebooks and Visual Studio Code.
Greetings @ NY
- Editing Python in Visual Studio Code https://code.visualstudio.com/docs/python/editing
- Working with Jupyter Notebooks in Visual Studio Code https://code.visualstudio.com/docs/python/jupyter-support
- Azure Notebooks http://notebooks.azure.com/