Another post-event post, this time with a big thanks to Chris Miller (@anotherlab) and to all the members of the Tech Valley .NET User Group. We had an amazing time, via Skype in the session about Windows ML and Machine Learning.Net.
As usual, now it’s time to share slides, code and more.
And some Machine Learning.Net resources:
- DotNet Machine Learning.Net
- GitHub DotNet Machine Learning
- GitHub DotNet Machine Learning Samples
- Machine Learning made for .NET
- What is ONNX?
- Azure AI Gallery, Models
- Microsoft Build 2018. Introducing ML.NET
Greetings @ Toronto