Another post-event post, this time with a big thanks to Obi (@ObiOberoi) and to all the members of the Mississauga .NET User Group. We had an amazing time a couple of days ago in the session about Windows ML and Machine Learning.Net.
As usual, now it’s time to share slides, code and more.
Source Code GitHub https://github.com/elbruno/events/tree/master/2018%2011%2022%20Mississauga%20MLNet
And some Machine Learning.Net resources:
- DotNet Machine Learning.Net
- GitHub DotNet Machine Learning
- GitHub DotNet Machine Learning Samples
- Machine Learning made for .NET
- What is ONNX?
- Azure AI Gallery, Models
- Microsoft Build 2018. Introducing ML.NET
Greetings @ Toronto