Happy Thanksgiving! Today is one of those new holidays that I need to learn, now that we are all living in the North. Just as I have to get used to spending more and more time in Visual Studio Code. It’s just because for simple tasks in Python, the experience with this IDE is great.
Well, a few days ago I realized that we also have [Visual Studio Tools for AI] in a specific version for VSCode.
Visual Studio MarketPlace: Visual Studio Code Tools for AI
As always, installation is a very simple process
Once the extension is installed, you may want to spend some time to review that all requirements of the development environment are correctly installed. Mostly focus on drivers and Paths, IMHO they can give you some very not happy times.
This is why it’s worthwhile to spend some time following this links
- Release notes
- Start Page
- Prepare development environment
- Deep learning sample recipes
- View deep learning document in VS Code
- Frequently Asked Questions
From here I think I will encourage my first real steps with Deep Learning!
Greetings @ Burlington
- Visual Studio MarketPlace, Visual Studio Code Tools for AI
- TensorFlow + Python
- Create AI project from samples gallery
- Train models in the cloud
- Manage job history
- Manage storage
- Train models in PAI
- Open Jupyter notebooks in VS Code
- Run TensorBoard locally in VS Code