Now it’s time to thanks Dan (@dbwilson88) and Lori (@loriblalonde) from Canada’s Technology Triangle .Net User Group (@CTTDNUG). They invited me to share a session about 2 very cool topics: Machine learning.Net and Windows Machine Learning.
The event was great! full house, and as usual now it’s time to share some of the resources used during the sesion. Start with the slides and samples source code.
And after some amazing questions, here is a list of useful links:
- DotNet Machine Learning.Net
- GitHub DotNet Machine Learning
- GitHub DotNet Machine Learning Samples
- Machine Learning made for .NET
- What is ONNX?
- Azure AI Gallery, Models
- Microsoft Build 2018. Introducing ML.NET
Greetings @ Burlington
Bonus: Some pics }:D