I’m going to start with a big thanks to my friends Humberto and Satur from the C# Community in Mexico, they give the space and the chance to share some intro topics around Machine learning.Net.
Now is the usual time to share slides, source code and more.
Again, thanks for the questions and the amazing feedback! 5 start rating 😀
The following resources were mentioned during the session
- DotNet Machine Learning.Net
- GitHub DotNet Machine Learning
- GitHub DotNet Machine Learning Samples
- Machine Learning made for .NET
- What is ONNX?
- Azure AI Gallery, Models
- Online Course, Principles of Machine Learning: Python Edition
- Online Course, Welcome to the Elements of Artificial Intelligence free online course
Greetings @ Burlington