Amazing event last Friday [Power of the Cloud]. While it seemed to me that the 90 minutes of the session [Introduction To Microsoft Azure Security] were to be many, the fact of sharing them with Adin (@adinermie) make the session run smooth.
As always, now is the time to share the slides that we use in the event
And the most important resources
Microsoft Build Sessions
Secure DevOps Kit for Azure (AzSK)
- AzSK Module: https://www.powershellgallery.com/packages/AzSK/
- AzSK Documentation: https://github.com/azsk/DevOpsKit-docs
- AzSK Source: https://github.com/azsk/DevOpsKit
- Security IntelliSense: https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=AzSDKTeam.SecurityIntelliSense-Preview
- Visual Studio Online CICD Build/Release Extension: https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=azsdktm.AzSDK-task
Greetings @ Mississauga
Pd: As you read this, it is very likely that it will be in the middle of my session [Getting Started With Machine Learning] of the Tour InsiderDevTour.