As in a few days I will talk about Minecraft, I will leave some posts that will surely be questions after the demo. The 1st that I have written down is related to the installation of new worlds in Minecraft for Windows 10.
Recall the steps to install new worlds in the Minecraft Desktop version
- Navigate to [%AppData%]. Run + %AppData%
- Browse to [%AppData%\Roaming\.minecraft\saves]
- Copy our new worlds folders in this folder
In Windows 10, the process is similar with different paths
- Navigate to [%userprofile%]. Run + %userprofile%
- Brwose to WindowsStore folder app. This folder has all the apps we have installed locally in Windows 10. [%userprofile%\AppData\Local\Packages]
- And now the funny part. We start searching for the Minecraft App [named Microsoft.MinecraftUWP_…]; and then go to the local storage of the app.
- The final directory where we must copy our worlds is the following [%userprofile%\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MinecraftUWP_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\games\com.mojang\minecraftWorlds]
Greetings @ Toronto