Another podcast with some a nice group of people. This time we are talking about “Design Patters for Cloud Applications”.
In this episode, I have the luck of share microphone with Juan Luis Guerrero (@JuanLuElGuerre), Juan Carlos Quijano (@jc_quijano) and Sergio Navarro Pino (@snavarropino). In the talk we start from an article, Juan Carlos wrote some time ago in GenBetaDev and by the way we touch important issues for the development of applications for the Cloud.
During the podcast treat some themes of design, and also issues of security to have in has, similarities with developments “common”, and many other topics. That Yes, the 4 with a beard, shirt Canadian lumberjack, and all Apple devices.
I hope you enjoy the episode. Podcast Link
Greetings @ Toronto
- Podcast, NTN 27 – Patrones de diseño para Aplicaciones Cloud (especial #Hipsters!)
- Juan Carlos Quijano @jc_quijano, Colaborador en GenBetaDev
- Juan Luis Guerrero @JuanLuElGuerre , http://geeks.ms/jlguerrero
- Sergio Navarro Pino @snavarropino, http://serginet.blogspot.ca/
- Images, SuperBowl 2017 Ad y Beard
- Safety Net https://www.youtube.com/audiolibrary/music
- Camtasia resources https://www.techsmith.com/camtasia-accessories.html