First podcast on 2017 and today with several friends talking about “The big lie about 3 layera app design”. The truth is that it is always a pleasure to talk with people who, in addition to having a very good background, are excellent professionals and they are willing to share their experiences.
In this episode I talk with Uzi Mamani (@uzigula), Omar Fernandez (@omarfl7) and Guino Henostroza (@guino), and we shared many good and bad experiences. For example, how many times we seen apps where someone just add “3 layers” in the main design only to comply with “3 layers”, but behind this he forget a lot of good practices. We also talk about the importance of some design factors like “maintenance” or “stability” during the app life cycle; the difference between “tiers” and “layers” and much more. As it could not be otherwise, we talk about Clean Code and arrived at the future and “expected” Clean Architecture.
I hope you enjoy this episode. Podcast Link
Greetings @ Córdoba
- Podcast, NTN 25 – La falacia de las 3 capas
- Uzi Mamani (@uzigula)
- Omar Fernandez (@omarfl7)
- Guino Henostroza (@guino)
- Software Craftsmanship Peru,
- Martin Fowler, CQRS (http://martinfowler.com/bliki/CQRS.html)
- Images, Adventure Time (link), Baxter (link)
- Safety Net https://www.youtube.com/audiolibrary/music
- Camtasia resources https://www.techsmith.com/camtasia-accessories.html