If you are reading news in internet, you probably already have seen this video.
Now, the hype is gone. A lot of people make some weird assumptions, and maybe is time to share some real facts.
- This is not the 1st version of 10 Windows which can run on ARM, we already ave W10 Mobile and Windows 10 IoT Core (Raspberry PI?)
- The main difference is: this is the 1st time we have full Windows 10 experience on ARM
- Qualcomm announced the processor family for SnapDragon 835, will start being released on the 1st half of 2017
- Qualcomm announced that the 1st Windows 10 devices will be in the 2017 H2
- There is still no real details about the capabilities of X86 emulation on ARM. Is best to be cautious and not assume that all Desktop Apps will work on ARM
- X64 emulation is unknown
- Creators Update will arrive in March 2017, 10 Windows for ARM version will arrive later
Greetings @ Toronto