These are Sports days, so is very important to find the correct balance between work and time spending in the 2nd monitor watching some cool competition in Rio. Of course, you need to be careful with your different needs and environments between projects. I´ve learn for this, the use of Virtual Machines is a good choice.
Lucky for us, we can save some time thanks to the the Windows Developer Team. They created and shared a Virtual Machine with Windows 10 with tons of software already installed. This VM will expire on 31/10/2016 or 2016/31/10 and it has:
- Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation, Version 1607
- Visual Studio 2015 Community Update 3 (Build 14.0.25425.01)
- Windows developer SDK and tools (Build 14393)
- Microsoft Azure SDK for .NET (Build 2.9.1)
- Windows Bridge for iOS (Build 00.1.160728)
- Windows UWP samples (Build 3.0.0)
- Windows Bridge for iOS samples
- Bash on Ubuntu on Windows
And finally, you can download images for VMWare, Hyper-V, VirtualBox and Parallels.
Greetings @ Toronto