In this episode we speak with Nicolas Herrera (@nicolocodev) on functional programming and F#. We review a little the history of functional programming and how the Microsoft Research team created F# some time ago. We also talked about the early days of F# when it was now even part of Visual Studio, and as finally when it gets older and official with F# 2.0. Of course, some topics like themes as communities, tools, support cross platform for F# with .Net Core or even as Xamarin were part of the conversation.
I hope you enjoy it.
Greetings @ Toronto
- Podcast, Introducción la programacion funcional y F#
- Nicolas Herrera (@nicolocodev) blog: https://nicolocodev.wordpress.com/
- MSDN Visual F#
- Try FSharp, http://www.tryfsharp.org/
- Ionide, An Atom Editor and Visual Studio Code package suite for cross platform F# development.
- Xamarin and F#
- Music, Vinil Couch by BlueDot Sessions
- Podcast Image,https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Mad_scientist_transparent_background.svg
- Post Image, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trigonometric_functions