After some nice fight to create and publish our latest podcast on Xamarin news, now is time to share another great resource. This one is a “Master in Front-End technologies”, but with a different flavor.
- The master is Online, and you’ll get the idea in next bullets.
- You’re going to learn new tools, frameworks, technologies, and more. But you are going to learn these technologies with practical work. In a very collaborative mode.
- The main tools for these collaboration are Git, Slack, and video calls to share and learn.
- The final work will be published on GitHub. So at the end, instead of having a nice diploma, you’ll have some REAL CODE to share in your job interviews.
- The master will start on September 15th, so be ready for some greatest news.
- And finally, the master is in SPANISH and is leaded by a great team of professionals.
IMHO this is the type of training which really adds value, and where you really can learn some new skills. Please take a look at the main website and contact the team if you have any questions!
Greetings @ Toronto