I added a new operation into the Text Analytics feature on the Cognitive Services. This is something that you used to see if you are a Microsoft Word user.
This service can also extract key phrases, which denote the main talking points in the text. We employ techniques from Microsoft Office’s sophisticated Natural Language Processing toolkit.
For example, for the input text ‘The manual transmission is a bit twitchy. Also, the vehicle is old-school’, the service would return the main talking points: ‘manual transmission’, ‘vehicle’ and ‘old-school’.
After created the artifacts to work (JSON contracts), the result in a console app will be similar to this one
In a Spanish sentence the content will be similar, and also with the specific key phrases in this language:
You can download and use the sample from the GitHub source Code.
Greetings @ Toronto
- Cognitive Services Home
- Cognitive Services APIs
- Cognitive Services Documentation
- Cognitive Services App Gallery
- Text Analytics API
- El Bruno How to start with some basic Azure configuration
- El Bruno Bing Autosuggest API
- El Bruno Bing Web Search API
- El Bruno Text Analytics, language and sentiment detection