I really like ReSharper, you can easily get to the idea and understand that is a tool for developers created by developers. I still get amazed with some of the Features. In example, next one I think I’ve seen some description on new release, and today I happily use it.
The next steps are included in the video
1. We find a invalid type in our project
2. We go to ReSharper options and look into “Find this type on nuget.org”
3. Select this option and we can see, in the result list, some of the NuGet packages which uses this type
4. Add the package and that’s it !!!
Saludos @ Madrid
– ReSharper, www.jetbrains.com/resharper