Today is a short post, now is time for some running series and my legs are not in the mood. A few days ago I wrote a post with some options to start with Machine Learning. One of the options was Azure Machine Learning.
Today I read that the our MSPress friends have released a free book on this topic,
The book covers the most important things for those who we are beginning to learn this amazing world. This is the chapter list:
- Chapter 1, “Introduction to the science of data”
- Chapter 2, “Getting started with Azure Machine Learning”
- Chapter 3, “Using Azure ML Studio”
- Chapter 4, “Creating Azure ML client and server applications”
- Chapter 5, “Regression analytics”
- Chapter 6, “Cluster analytics”
- Chapter 7, “The Azure ML Matchbox recommender”
- Chapter 8, “Retraining Azure ML models”
I jumped directly to the algorithms section (Chapter 2) and is quite well explained. It contains everyday samples and they are similar to what we can be found in our daily basis.
Then I jumped to Chapter 3, which is something I like a lot: a step by step tutorial on how to make a Hello world with AzureML. I liked: is simple and direct. A good tutorial that also relies on all the online material that is already available to learn more about AzureML.
Well, here I left it and I have study material for the next few days.
Saludos @ Home