A couple of days ago I wrote a post and I explained how to list the Bluetooth registered devices using 32Feet.. However to have a more complete scenario I must add some other stuff like:
1. Connect to the Bluetooth device
2. Read information from the Bluetooth device
3. Send information to the Bluetooth device
I’ll start with the first one with a very simple Console App. Very simple source code with only a couple of remarks.
– I use 32Feet to make the work with BT more easier (https://32feet.codeplex.com)
– I use LinQ to identify the device using the device Name
– Once I get the device, I store the Device Address
– Lines 13 y 21, PIN pairing process
– In the line 40 I start the read process.
Next time more, and the same process with Windows Phone is almost impossible.
Saludos @ Home