-Visual Studio makes “ding” after each compilation?
-Visual Studio makes “DING” after you run a set of unit tests?
-Visual Studio makes “DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!” after…
So you can install this extension and after work all day with Visual Studio, you will have a small sound stuck in your head.
So, if ater this you still want to work like this and customize your own sound , you can follow the following steps
1 rename the extension by [VsDingExtension.vsix.zip] and unzip the contents of the zip
2. install DotPeek for decompile some assemblies.
Note: do not DotPeekyou know? but as it can be!
3. Select the [VsDingExtension.dll] file and open it with DotPeek
4. Select the main assembly and exportalo as a visual studio project.
5. in the directory where the project has been created, you’ll see a file called [ding]
6. If the .wav extension you add to it you can hear the DING of the extension.
7. If you want to change this DING, as you know, you just change the file [ding] by a song from your favorite artist
Nothing a little Monday with 40 ° of fever…
Greetings @ T4