In this post I will explain some of the configurations and options we can define in the mission files. The sample file is at the end of the post.
- Line 21 defines the name of the Agent
- The <AgentStart /> element defines the initial position of the agent.
The following image shows how to define a high value on the Y axis,
because our agent dies a few seconds later
Another interesting element is [ServerSection // ServerInitialCondition] where we can define the climate of the mod (line 12). The supported values are normal, clear, rain and thunder.
My advice is to dedicate some time to understand Mission definition schema (see references) and know a little about the options offered by Minecraft.
For example, in the section [Mission // ServerSection // ServerInitialConditions // Time // StartTime] it is possible to define the time of the day in which the mission will start.
The possible values are measured based on this table
- 0 = dawn
- 6000 = noon
- 18000 = midnight
Sample Project en GitHub link
Greetings @ Toronto
- El Bruno, Sample ConsoleApp to initialize missions in Minecraft using an Xml file definition
- El Bruno, Definition of Minecraft missions in Xml format
- El Bruno, Minecraft game interaction agents, missions definitions and recording with Project Malmo
- El Bruno, Learning to code with Minecraft? start with Hour of Code, MakeCode and Project Malmo
- Malmo, GitHub Home
- Malmo Mission Xml Schema
- Malmo Mission Xml Weather
- Superflat Preset Generator