After a quick poll, the following event was the winner for a live session from Microsoft Reactor:
Introduction to GitHub in Visual Studio Code 📝
In this session we will learn how to work with Visual Studio Code and GitHub. We will learn different topics, including authentication, publishing repos, and viewing your repo timeline.
Bruno Capuano currently works as a Sr. Cloud Advocate at Microsoft focused on empowering the Toronto area to build awesome things with Azure. Bruno was a Microsoft MVP for 14 years and has over 20 years of experience as a software developer and loves to tinker with electronics. He lives in a small town near Toronto with his wife and two adorable kids.
Who is it aimed at?
• Developers, Solution architects and Technology managers.
• Software developers looking to learn more about GitHub and Visual Studio Code.
Students or learning professionals interested in getting a pulse on GitHub and Visual Studio Code.
Why should I attend?
At the end of the session, we will cover how to:
• Sign in to GitHub by using Visual Studio Code.
• Use Visual Studio Code to search GitHub for repos.
• Clone a repo from Visual Studio Code.
• Publish a local project to GitHub by using Visual Studio Code.
• View a timeline of activity on a GitHub repo.
Here are some useful links for this session:
More posts in my blog ElBruno.com.
More info in https://beacons.ai/elbruno