March is our Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning month. I decided to share a little about my experiences working with Visual Studio Code and CoPilot. That’s why on March I’ll share 5 different 30 minutes sessions, with my experiences working with
- Using CoPilot to control a Roomba 🤖 !
- March 1st : Episode 1/5 | 🐍 Python
- March 8th : Episode 2/5 | C#
- March 15th : Episode 3/5 | C++
- March 22nd : Episode 4/5 | MarkDown
- March 29th : Episode 5/5 | Controlling a Roomba
I’m always in charge. Cycling through Copilot suggestions and manually editing the suggested code is an amazing flow. What I really like is that GitHub Copilot adapts to my own code style.
During this series, we will review how Copilot works with Python, C++, C# and Markdown. We will also run Copilot in different coding environments like Visual Studio Code or GitHub Codespaces.
At the end of the series, we will use Copilot suggestions to perform a cool activity: connect and control a Roomba Vacuum cleaner.
More posts in my blog ElBruno.com.