Here is the current set of posts on the integration between the Azure IoT door 🚪and my Wio Terminal.
WioTerminal – Posts to interact with a Digital Twin Door 🚪 with Azure IoT ☁️ and Azure Functions
- Convert and use images on the device
- 1st steps 👣, developer steps
- Buttons and Charts time 📊📉📊
- Connecting to Wifi 📶, display local IP and get ready for Azure ☁️ scenarios
- Getting JSON data from an Azure ☁️ Function
- Parsing JSON data from an Azure ☁️ Function
- Display a Digital Twin Door 🚪 state using XBitmap with Azure IoT ☁️
- Display a countdown progress bar 🚥 for the next Azure IoT ☁️ refresh data call
- Open and close the Digital Twin Door 🚪 using the Wio Terminal Buttons
- Training an 🗣️ audio recognition module. Record 🎙️ audio samples for training
- Training an 🗣️ audio recognition module. Edge Impulse for Arduino step-by-step and optimizations
- Training an 🗣️ audio recognition module. Running the model on the device
- Playing sound on the open and close events from the Digital Twin Door 🚪 (coming soon)
More posts in my blog ElBruno.com.