As a Windows User, I was never happy with the out-of-the-box File Explorer, that’s why I’m a big fan of Total Commander. The 2 panels mode to move or copy files between the panels, or the quick access keys, ftp connections and more, makes Total Commander a #MustHave tool in my Windows 10 Station.
I started to look for something similar for Raspberry Pi, and after a couple of tests my choose is: Double Commander (see references).
It’s easy to install, just this command
sudo apt-get install doublecmd-qt
And it will appear on the Accessories menu.
So far, Double Commander, is part of my setup list of tools to be installed on Raspbian for my Raspberry Pi 4 developer station!
Greetings @ Burlington
- Double Commander, https://doublecmd.sourceforge.io/
My posts on El Bruno
- How to install .Net Core in a Raspberry Pi 4 and test with HelloWorld https://elbruno.com/2019/08/27/raspberrypi-how-to-install-dotnetcore-in-a-raspberrypi4-and-test-with-helloworld-of-course/
- Installing Visual Studio Code in a Raspberry Pi https://elbruno.com/2019/08/20/vscode-installing-visual-studio-code-in-a-raspberrypi-a-couple-of-lessons-learned-code/
- Build and Run C# ,NetCore projects in a Raspberry Pi 4 with Visual Studio Code https://elbruno.com/2019/08/28/vscode-build-and-run-c-dotnetcore-projects-in-raspberrypi/
- Let’s do some Git dev in Raspberry Pi 4 (GitHub and Azure DevOps!) https://elbruno.com/2019/09/02/vscode-lets-do-some-git-dev-in-raspberrypi-github-and-azure-devops/
- How to install Docker in a Raspberry Pi 4 https://elbruno.com/2019/09/17/vscode-how-to-install-docker-in-a-raspberrypi-4/
- Where is my Task Manager in RaspberryPi? Let’s try HTop, https://elbruno.com/2019/09/23/raspberrypi-where-is-my-task-manager-lets-try-htop/
- Multi-monitor in Raspberry Pi 4 rocks ! https://elbruno.com/2019/09/30/raspberrypi-multimonitor-support-in-raspberrypi4-rocks/